Wednesday, February 24, 2010

hw#95

Chase Reed 02/25/10
Frederick Douglass Academy 602

The book I am reading is called "Swindle" by Gordon Korman. Today I read from chapter 4 to chapter 10 and these chapters were funny just like chapters 1-4. One of the funny parts was when Savannah started talking weird she was talking about "a miserable waste of dog food, I've shown you nothing but kindness. You don't deserve rabies, you should get in a rock and fly to Alpha Centauri. Evil soulless ill- tempered psychopathic canine!" Then Griffin and Ben were looking shocked at her because of what she said. This was funny because i could just picture how Ben, Griffin, and Savannah looked when they were standing there. I pictured the a image in my mind the same way as the book described it with Ben grabbing her and she tugs away from him and starts speaking weirdly. Then Griffin and Ben look at her weirdly like what are you talking about.

I think another part that was good, but not as funny as the first one I talked about. This part was on page 85 when Griffin was talking adout Ben and how he was the smallest 6th grader. Also how Ben would be able to sweeze into a tiny space. Ben didn't care because he would say "no pain no game, this is for million dollars." Griffin knew the money was fake and so did Ben. It was to help the Bings keep their house.

No comments: