Sunday, November 15, 2009

hw#40

Chase Reed 11/15/09 Frederick Douglass Academy 602

The book I'm reading is"The Road to Memphis". The main theme of this chapter is about not having patience. I know that this is the main idea because the narrator was being impatient when he and his brothers Christopher-John, and Little Man were waiting for their older brother Stacy, at the bus stop. The narrator was being like that because it was a hot day and they had waiting there for about an hour. Even though he was going to be happy to see, Stacy the bus was taking to long. His brother Christopher-John was getting very frustrated because he couldn't stand people always complained. The narrator was being selfish because he wasn't worried about his brother.
I would have started walking toward where the bus should have been coming from to make sure my brother was okay even though it was hot or dangerous. I would have been mad when the bus came because the wake was to long.

No comments: