Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hw#43

Chase Reed 11/18/09
Frederick Douglass Academy 602

The book I'm reading is "Road to Memphis" . The main theme of this chapter is friendship. The main theme is friendship, know this because the name of chapter two gave it away "Friendship", even if it didn't say friendship; I would know that this is the theme because in this chapter Stacey, Cassie, Moe, and Willie,also the main character had been talking about going to college. Then Moe, his dad, and the rest of the friends were talking about Moe having a car and where they going to keep it.

If I had been Moe I would have ask for each person to contribute some money because they were telling him want he should do with him money. Also I have a connection between the tittle and the book. The book talks about going to college and they may all be going to a college in Memphis.

No comments: