Monday, January 4, 2010

hw#66

Chase Reed 01/4/09

Federick Douglass Academy 602



The book I am reading is called "Dairy of a Wimpy Kid: Greg Heffley's Journal" this book is funny and is good its like the book was specially made for me. This book probably screaming my name saying "Chase come to me. Read me I am the the best book you will ever find." Now that I have read the book I am alreadly planning on reading every book in that series. In the book the funniest part was when he was excited to be sitting between two girls and they were passing notes to each and they were saying how much he was a dork. He also said that on the first day of school be early so that you can have a good perminate seat. At the beggining was also funny when he was explaining why he had the word "Dairy" on the front of the book.

I think that Jeff Kinney may not have been a dork but he is to shy and doesn't care about first impreesion. If I were Kenny I would even know it to late to go from dork to cool. Maybe he should get a trainer to train him to out run Bryce so he could be cool for once.

No comments: