Tuesday, January 5, 2010

hw#67 and #69

Chase Reed 602
Frederick Douglass Academy 01/05/10

In 2010 I don't have hope for this year to be good. I first don't have hope because 2009 hasn't shown me that something good is going to happen, this year I am I am just turning 12 there's nothing special about that. I also think that Barack Obama is not go to do anything about the economy, he did a good job on health care now all we need i to do now is fix the economy and Global Warning, then the world will be one big happy place to live. I also think this year doesn't have a good out look because one of the greatest performers in the history of R&B and Pop. I think that This year for me is going to be special, I plan on not being in trouble all of the time. I am also going to try to get my grade average up in each class.

2010 is going to be good for me, I don"t know if it is going to change for some one else but for me I want a fresh start so i can say: This I the New and Improve CHASE REED of 2010. This year I want to be more successful, because of different motivations, feel so ambitious, I can make anything possible. This year I hope there is less violence. I also hope for the troops in war win and come home as soon as possible. I also hope people decide finally that hate verses hate equals hate. Everyone says it but never apply it to them self. I also hope the Cleveland Cavalier beats ht Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals if they make it.
VERBS
NOUNS
ADVERBS
ADJECTIVES
PREPOSITIONS
CONJUCTIONS
PRONOUNS
INTERJECTIONS

No comments: