Monday, March 8, 2010

hw#100

Chase Reed 03/09/10

Frederick Douglass Academy 602

The book I am reading is called “The Secret to Teen Power” by Paul Harrington. This book is like a book for solving problems you may come across, or maybe problems you didn’t solve that well. This book is also a book of thinking then solving mentally the strategy. So the chapter I read was called “Powerful Processes: Secret Power Plays”. In this part of the book it talked about gratitude and how teens always say thank- you and please. And when you don’t mean it so that we are ingrate for our family, classmates, teachers, even our best friends.

Then in my book they gave examples of things you are grateful for: god, family, clothes and etcetera. I did not finish this part and I can’t wait to finish it.

No comments: