Tuesday, March 2, 2010

hw#96

Chase Reed 3/1/10
Frederick Douglass Academy 602

The I am reading is called "Swindle" by Gordon Korman. This book is a good book so far but not the best I have read. If I had to do a survey I would give this book a thumbs up and one down or a 6/10. so far I have read from chapter 4 to chapter 9. Today I read that this boy named Luther got hold of what Griffin, Savannah, and Ben were do in S. Wendell Palomino house.So Luther was held hostage and then he threaded them to let him go or else he would tell ever one what was going on in there.

The one thing I like about this book is that it shows notes from Griffin notebook in the book I am reading, its like a book inside of a book. In his notes he writes:

Major Obstacles
(i) Padlocked GATE
(ii)7- foot- high FENCE

I think that this is like the best part of the book because it show the Griffin is ready it get his card back. Also this shows that his first step is be organized and I like that.

No comments: