Wednesday, March 3, 2010

hw#98

Chase Reed 3/3/10

Frederick Douglass Academy 602

The book I am reading is called “The Secret: To Teen Power” by Paul Harrington. I decide to read this book because it was a new book that my mom brought me from Barns and Noble. So I thought since I was about 1 year away from being a teen I should read it so it can give me advise. A quote that I like is about the book it. The quote said that this book lets you “Be all you can be and achieve all you can achieve”. Then in chapter two the book started talking about Shane Gould, the lesson learned was to never sweat someone else winning gold and to always go for yours.

Also a paragraph or three that talks about that the lesson learned in his story was that the reflection of your life is a reflection of your vibe. Also another good quote is “We are the music- markers, And we are the dreamers of dreams “- Arthur O’ Shaughnessy a quote from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I would give this book 90% out of 100%.

No comments: